Map Tack

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Workshop (Garage) Part 1 of 3

Here is a tour of my Shop. It's not the greatest and it's not the biggest Shop. But it's my Shop, it's basically Geared around me. Things that are movable, are movable, things that are stationary are of course, stationary. Well Temporary Stationary, as I get my Benches and tables Built, things will become more permanent.

Anyway, First stop, My 10" Compound Sliding Miter Saw, This is a Chicago Electric (Harbor Freights) Brand. One of my Prides Possessions, My Old Lady got it for me for Christmas, I have used it a lot it seems to rip my boards to length, I do however have to Tune it up every so often to keep it square, Which isn't that big of a deal, considering that I've been cleaning them after each use to keep the dust and rust down.

My 12g Craftsman Shop Vac/House Sweeper! I just started using this vac out in my shop the other day, its mostly used inside my home, It helps with cleaning out my Bird Cages, the cracks and crannies and at the baseboards in my house. It helps a lot, and since Ive used it in my shop, I'm Happier that it's cleaner then it has been before, well from the dust anyway, not cleaner with all the junk laying around. Now if it was bigger then what it is now, I Could just suck up everything and empty it in the trash and be done with it. But unfortunately it only has a 4" Diameter hole, the cloths bags won't fit, already tried, it clogged my hose, so I had to stop.

Sorry bout the picture, this is my 80th Anniversary Craftsman 17g Air compressor, it has served me well so far, and serve me even better once I get me some lines ran threw the walls, many inside the garage, and a few ports outside so I can air my car tires up and use my Air tools for changing my Car tires or working on my car. And hopefully when money permits I will invest in a Small sprayer so I can do bigger projects to spray lacquer and stains and whatever else can be used in a sprayer/air brush. Oh and I Also work on computers on the side, that's what them black utilities shelves are, Full of monitors, parts and some other craft items, Such as Native American Beeding Loom, over 100 Bucks worth of .4mm and .5mm Bird seed beeds and model car Air brush and stuff!

I'm not sure the posting limit here, so I'm going to end this post and continue on with another so we can cover my Whole Shop. I Have 6 more tools to post, So there will be a 3 part post to my Shop!

Handi

No comments: