Map Tack

Monday, December 1, 2008

My New Workshop Blog

Hello everyone,

I have decided to Seperate my This and That blog from my Workshop projects. I figured it would be better to keep my Projects in the workshop, the progress, etc. And use this Blog as an everyday blogging experience for this and that stuff lol.

So if you want to see some of the projects then check on over to my workshop blog, if you click on the title, it will take you to my workshop blog.

That way it will be easier and less crowding for me to keep things organized. And i think it would be better for my viewers that's interested in my Workshop then this blog, i'm sure some of my viewers arn't interested in hearing about my Dog Bite or my under the weather post, but more interested in my Scroll Saw Projects and my Woodworking Projects.

So if you are interested in both, Cool, I hope that you decide to stay with both of them so you can see some of the wonderful Pieces I create!

Handi

No comments: