Map Tack

Friday, November 7, 2008

Time To Be Togehter!


'Tis the time to be together. To create new found memories of your loved ones and to make new memories with your soul mate.

Let this day and future days bring together everyone, Mother and Daughter, Father and Son, Grandfather and Grandmother even closer to one another with Love.

To these Holidays, I would like to Dedicate to the world and online world this Scroll Saw Work that I have just completed.

For anyone that is interested in it, head on over to my store and pick it up before the holidays come in.

Thanks,
Handi

2 comments:

Travis said...

That turned out great. I've had my eye on that pattern too. I think I'm going to use their suggestion and add ribbon to the bottom to hang Christmas cards from. Nicely done!

Jimmy "Handi" Warner said...

Travis,

That was my First attempt at it. I used a FD-TC #1 Blade on it and it worked out wonderful.

And i used Baltic Birch Plywood to Cut it out with.

I have another Christmas project I'm working on, my 2nd attempt, First one was With Oak Plywood with a FD-TC #5 and it ripped it up and split it pretty good.

So now I'm on my Attempt #2, using Baltic Birch Plywood with a FD-TC #1 Blade, and it seems to be going really well so far.

I will be posting it here once I finish it up.

Handi