Map Tack

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hitting Hard!

This sickness has hit me hard it seems. Harder then I expected. I thought after taking some of these antibiotics that it would fix me right up, but it seems to make me a little worse.

They say things get Better before they get Worse. Well in this cause, I would have to certainly Disagree with that Statement. I Felt fine yesterday, well not 100% Fine, but Fine enough.

Overnight, it seemed to hit me again, like the antibiotics haven't done anything for me.

And well needless to day, the other night when i felt better, somewhat, I pumped out a Small project for my Cousin. A Teacher over here where I live at the middle school. I Hope that she will Like it and the business card that I'm giving her, so she can tell people where she got it (Networking).

Here is the Photo of my Latest and Greatest!

Tech Specs:
  • Materials: 1/4" Baltic Birch Plywood, Boiled Linseed Oil
  • Time: About 2hrs
  • Difficulty: Intermediate

Enjoy!

Handi

No comments: