Map Tack

Friday, November 21, 2008

Coverup!


Hello everyone,

This is a continuation of the mishap. I've decided to go ahead and finish the project, as much as I hate to finish something that I have messed up, I went on ahead and done it since I had WAY too much time into this project so far.

Thanks to everyone that has been following my Blog from the start, and to the ones that has just started following, and to the soon to followers.

I hope that you find everything here very useful and entertaining and educational and a great learning experience. It's a great learning experience for me to try and educate people in the art of Scroll Sawing, and I learn as I go just as others do.

They say, Education is a Key to Success and a Key to Knowledge. Believe and you will Succeed.

Handi

No comments: