Map Tack

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Breath of Fire!

Something a little more headed up then usual in the Fantasy World.

The Majestic Fire breathing Dragon!

This Pattern was Originally a Pumpkin Pattern, and Since Pumpkin and Scroll Saw Patterns are Virtually the same, I convert some of my Pumpkin Patterns to Scroll Saw Patterns. Of course Depending on the Theme of the pattern.

Hope that everyone enjoys this pattern from pumpkinglow.com.

Tech Spec:
  • Materials: 1/4" Baltic Birch Plywood
  • Time: 1hr
  • Difficulty: Beginner
Handi

2 comments:

raccoonlover1963/Lisa Myers said...

Hi Jimmy. Hope you are feeling better. I looked at a few of the older posts. I really like the Christmas decorations, especially the sleigh! I also really like the wizard and dragon. Great job!
TTYL
Lisa

Jimmy "Handi" Warner said...

Lisa,

Thanks. Glad that you were checking some of them out, I've posted lots of stuff before you checked it out.

Did you happen to check out the Halloween Lantern (Luminary)?

It's kind of cheap lol, but it was a project that me and my ol lady done for Halloween.

You are welcome to check out my Store on Etsy if you like, most of everything I've made is on there.

Soon, once the winter is over, I'm going to make some Picture frames to stick on the store, Small ones for 4x6 and 5x7, so if you might be interested let me know, maybe we can work out a deal so you can use the frames and you can sell your Pictures on Etsy with the frames!

Handi